Size and long/short grading
Greefa offers two different possibilites for measuring the size of fruits.
- Optical size sorting
High resolution CCD infrared (black and white) cameras are used to determine the fruit size. Using a special combination of hardware and software, each fruit is measured several times, resulting in an extremely precise measurement.
- Long/short sorting
The optional programme long/short determines the length and diameter of the fruit. This makes it possible, for instance, to eliminate flat and elongated fruits.
Using a colour ccd camera system, the fruits are sorted on colour. The colour of the entire fruit is displayed.
- Number of colour groups varies per product and per machine
- Determination of average colour value, blush and background colour is possible
External quality (iQS)
iQS determines the external characteristics of a fruit. While the fruit rotates under the camera box, the cameras take till 60 shots. Software analyses these shots, and defects are projected onto a software model.
- External quality determination
- 2-10 lanes
- Suitable for CombiSort, EasySort, GeoSort, SmartSort and MSE
- 15 fruits per second per lane
High resolution cameras
Shows boundaries of defect and analyzes these defects
100% food safe
Internal quality (iFA)
iFA is a measuring system that analyses the internal characteristics and brix value of fruits. Physiological defects such as water core, storage defects and internal browning can be pinpointed without difficulty.
- Internal quality determination
- Determination maturity on stone fruits
- 2-10 lanes
- Available for CombiSort, GeoSort, MSE
- 8 fruits per second per lane